GageCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to GageCraft.We are a MineCraft server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Off Subject

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gage_Walker123
Admin

Off Subject Empty
PostSubject: Off Subject   Off Subject EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 7:53 pm

Random Jizz section.
Back to top Go down
https://gagecraft.board-directory.net
hpkirouac22

Off Subject Empty
PostSubject: INFO NOTICE:[color=red] [PLEASE READ THIS IS ESSENTIAL FOR SUCCESS IN GAGECRAFT][/color]   Off Subject EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 9:22 pm

Dear fellow and future Gagecraftians.
Welcome and congratulations on finding a server where you don't have to wait ten days just to simply get
building rights, where you dont have to go through the long and treturous phase of only being able to walk
around feeling like a leper. Welcome to a place where your questions are NOT ignored and you always get the
information you need. Where griefers are caught quickly and banned.. but only after a gregorious amount of
emotional pain that usually results in them feeling as failures and quiting on there own
***seriously you can and will be fucked with to such an extreme that it could end up being a ***
***story on the kid-you-griefeds-servers' forum for all to see***
This land is our land as it is your land. The freedom you will enjoy is a mix between the freedoms of the
Comsumptionwhoreism of the United States, Communist Soviet Russia (self explained), and if your from the U.K.
you can even have the right to feel some kind of false-self-entitled-royalty. You can build whatever you want
here, open shops, recieve employment, start factions and do everything else you fail to do in real life.
Gagecraft makes you feel like you belong, and you do!!! Very Happy WE LOVE YOU!!! This server has the absolute closest
community i have ever seen. The amount of willingness that everyone has to help each other out on here
is impeccable. If there was ever a server you could put all your diamonds in a chest, forget to lock it, come back
a month later, and still have your diamond well believe me this is it.

This is a SURVIVAL server. Your position in this server is that of what you deserve. If you deserve to be ranked up you will be.. HOWEVER.. IF YOU REALLY THINK ITS A GOOD IDEA TO ASK THE OWNERS/ADMINS TO SPAWN YOU SHIT OR TO BE RANKED UP I SWEAR TO GOD/ALLAH/THAT CRAZY PERSON YOU TALK TO IN YOUR HEAD ALL THE TIME. you are now in a world where everyone sees you as a whiny pest, where you will be griefed time and time again.. where you will be tortured, ignored, and the freedoms you have are now that of the man who is the result of an etheopian child and guantanamo bay prisinors long passionate encounter.. For those
of you who lack both common sense and education what i am saying is................

1.)DO NOT ASK TO BE RANKED UP
an example of this would be: if you are a guest... you feel that you want to now be called a member so you make the text on everybodys screen look like this ------>
guest: GAGGEEEEE
guest: GAGGGEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
guest: gage i have a question :'(
guest: OR ANYYY ADMINS??????
guest: I WANA BE A MEMBER
guest: PLEASE MAKE ME A MEMBER!!!!
JConrox: dont ask for permissions/rank!
guest: PLEASSSEEEE WITH SUGAR ON TOP
GageWalker_123: shut up seriously
guest: well what can i do to be a member... ill do anything!!
guest:TELL MEE
this is very stressful to everyone and you will now never be a member.

2.) DO NOT ASK FOR FREE SHIT.
chances are somebody will ask you if you need anything.. if you are offered yes its okay to accept gifts but this is a
SURVIVAL server
SURVIVAL server
SURVIVAL server
SURVIVAL server
SURVIVAL server
SURVIVAL server
SURVIVAL server.... get it?

P.S. If you actually are a noob and do not understand what this means that is okay ask for help and it will be given....
P.P.S. all of this was written in good humor.. i am not either a racist nor a(n) evil individual.. if you actually took offense to anything i wrote watch an episode of Tosh.0
if you have now come to the decision that you think him as well as I deserve to die.. go read the book I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell.. by Tucker Max.. if you have now decided that
all three of us deserve to die then you think like a stubborn 90 year old war veterans wife and nobody wants you on here.... ENJOY GAGECRAFT Smile
Back to top Go down

Off Subject
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GageCraft :: Moderator Applications :: Your first forum-
Jump to: