GageCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to GageCraft.We are a MineCraft server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moderator Applications!

Go down 
+6
swf
mikkepita
Deatheater499
MrJdkiller277
367078qwe
Gage_Walker123
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Gage_Walker123
Admin

Moderator Applications! Empty
PostSubject: Moderator Applications!   Moderator Applications! EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 10:29 pm

All moderator applications go here! pig

Why would you like to be moderator?

Things you well do to help out the server

Have you ever griefed be honest

IGN ( In Game Name)

Also the winner's well be sent a private message.

Last edited by Gage_Walker123 on Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://gagecraft.board-directory.net
367078qwe

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications!   Moderator Applications! EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 10:31 pm

i would love to be moderator because mods help out and server admins so they get less work they break up problems and many other things

keep it tame and not in wild chaos

Yes i have but it was for a good reason my friend killed himslef becasue of them so i greifed hated that old server so decide to greif it bad! thats why so plz dont blame me D:
IGN ( In Game Name)
367078qwe farao
Back to top Go down
MrJdkiller277

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications!   Moderator Applications! EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 11:22 pm

because i would like to help out on the server and i think i can do that and i have good skills for helping with problems like griefing or fights on the server i reallly would like this position and i have been mod on a server before and know all the commands i am very mature and want to help people on the server so they can have a better time and more people would come.

Things you well do to help out the server: i would help with problems on the server and help people with any questions they need. and make it a better server for them

Have you ever griefed be honest: honestly have have griefed and it was a old friend of mine that we were fighting and we did grief wars so i dont know if that counts or not

IGN ( In Game Name)= Mrjdkiller277

THANKS FOR LOOKING Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Deatheater499

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications!   Moderator Applications! EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 7:28 pm

Why would you like to be moderator? Because I love the server and love to help people out and play with the community from being a Donator and helping people out is a lot of fun.

Things you well do to help out the server I will make the server a better place and advertise and moderate the server very well and would love to be a moderator.

Have you ever griefed be honest: Never on this server on griefing servers yes.

IGN ( In Game Name) Deatheater499
Back to top Go down
mikkepita

PostSubject: Mod app    Moderator Applications! EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 9:45 am

Why would you like to be moderator? i want to be moderator so i can help the server out and make it even more awesome!

Things you well do to help out the server I can protect it from griefers,Build awesome things,Make it a even more awesome community.

Have you ever griefed be honest Yes i have only on servers that are bad to me.

IGN ( In Game Name) mikkepita
Back to top Go down
swf

PostSubject: Moderator application   Moderator Applications! EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 12:19 am

I would like to be a moderator because i have never been in a position like that, and i would also love to help protect against griefers and crazy chickens on the server.

I would love to help protect against griefers and crazy chickens on the server. I also love building giant things for the server, and if i get this position, i might build a town.

I have greifed only when i need the supplies, or when i have greif wars.

IGN ( In Game Name)
swf

Cya!!
Back to top Go down
hpkirouac22

PostSubject: My Moderator Application:   Moderator Applications! EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 7:04 pm

Why would I like to be a moderator?

1.) I would like to become a moderator for a few reasons. First off I am on this server all the time and picking me would highly increase your chances of having a moderator online at all or most times. Secondly I am used to being in a position that requires leadership, enforcement, and a lot of resposibility. Even outside of these roles that I play I find myself being a mediator between people in my everyday life. Last but not least I love that survival type games involve alot more strategy, therefore i would not abuse any privileges that come with this title for the simple reason: Thats the way i roll.

Things I will do to help out the server:

2.) I will make sure that every guest/member is aware of the rules of the server and have any questions they have answered as soon as possible. I also HATE griefers, i will go far out of my way to stop them and prevent this from happening. Another thing i will do is try to create ways for the Iconomy in gagecraft to strive. I will also use my abstractivity to help out I.E.(promotions,advertisements,events,recruiting,assignments)

Have i ever griefed? be honest:

3.) I have griefed before when it is just, simply to get my stuff back that was griefed from me. I have NOT done this on this server though. An example of where i might grief is that infamous situation with hwpmovement, however i liked this server as well as my status in it enough that i did not grief back even then.

My IGN:
hpkirouac22

Thank you for your consideration
~Yours Truly
Back to top Go down
Andyz118

PostSubject: Andyz118 Mod Application   Moderator Applications! EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:50 am

I like to help people out using my minecraft experience

Things you well do to help out the server?
Bring authhority. Bring many event, building and plugin ideas? Also my experience as a a mod and admin fromm previous servers

Have you ever griefed be honest?
Only in a spleef arena were the aim is to greif the blocks to kill the other player

IGN Andyz118

Things i would like to add
I have been playing minecraft for over a year and have played on many server and have been mod and admin on most. Though somee shut down i remain on thhe ones which havn't.
Back to top Go down
majureruin

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications!   Moderator Applications! EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 12:15 am

All moderator applications go here! pig

to help on the server make more stuff in the ye old town you know just to help
build and keep out griefers
i did but i didnt like it i felt guilty Crying or Very sad
IGN ( In Game Name)
majureruin
Also the winner's well be sent a private message.
Back to top Go down
DColl948

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications!   Moderator Applications! EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 11:52 am

Well, I've been playing for a few days, and I'm friends with a mod.

I'm a fair person, who doesn't tolerate trolling or any harassment/griefing.

In servers where it's been allowed, I'll admit I've torn down some abandoned/already destroyed buildings, but I don't really count it as griefing. Oh, and I accidentally flooded HPK's building with lava one time in another server. haha.

IGN ( In Game Name)
DColl948
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications!   Moderator Applications! Empty

Back to top Go down

Moderator Applications!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GageCraft :: Moderator Applications :: Your first forum-
Jump to: